An entrepreneur is inspired by his project and led by his strong ambition.
He’s enthusiastic, loves challenges – he wants action!
He’s responsible for his company, its management and organisation.
To run a company is to be responsible:
- For its development
- For running it
- It’s to be responsible for your choices, actions, decisions, and strategies put forward to your co-workers. If you don’t try…you can’t go wrong, but then again if you don’t try, you don’t get anywhere!
It’s to be creative and daring:
- Anticipate the future
- Take action!
- It’s to risk failure
- It’s to suggest innovative solutions and be able to question yourself and your ideas when they don’t work.
To inspire, accompany, guide, and unite your team; enabling everyone to move forward in the same direction.
All these factors require the business leader to remain cool under pressure, to be clear-headed, to be able to take action, to manage their emotions, and to be flexible.
But there are times when it’s more difficult to be a good leader:
- Loss of visibility
- Detrimental consequences on your family or personal life.
Having the support of a coach through these difficult times enables you:
- To take stock of the situation
- To have a new perspective on the facts (prompted by the coach)
- To make a list of the priorities
- To address your own needs as well as those of the company
- Not to feel alone when faced with adversity
- To put in place a coherent, effective and meaningful strategy all the while respecting your own unique values
- Step by step, to take action!
Pick yourself up, save energy, regain confidence in yourself and the future, and move forward.
I can also work with your colleagues and co-workers:
- In their assumption of duties
- To take up new responsabilities
- To develop their leadership skills in order to better manage their team
- With their time management and organisation
- To be more efficient